First Bank Recruitment for 2023/2024 is ongoing. Applications are accepted on the First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 portal. On this page, you can find more information about First Bank’s entry-level hiring procedures, qualifications, application requirements, how to apply, and other relevant details that will help you submit a successful application.
We have provided crucial information on how to apply for the ongoing First Bank recruitment in this article. There are many opportunities to join First Bank of Nigeria, so it doesn’t matter if you are a graduate or a seasoned professional.
You can improve your chances of landing a job at First Bank Rcriutment by following the instructions on this website. Because all the information you require is on this website, take this guide seriously.
Top Searches for this Recruitment
- First Bank entry-level recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment portal 2023
- First Bank experienced staff recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Careers
Who Can Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024?
First Bank Nigeria is always looking for young, ambitious, dynamic, and self-driven people who want to join the bank’s next generation of leaders.
Because our employees are the heart and soul of our business, we search out and entice those who can fit naturally into our culture.
- Applications will only be received via the First Bank online application portal.
- First Bank will never request money from any prospective candidates seeking career options in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to reject such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They are not permitted representatives of the Bank.
Reasons Why You Should Build Your Career in First Bank
The following factors should strongly influence your decision to develop a career with First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024:
- We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer” underpinned by corporate management, inclusion training, diversity, and strong institutional methodologies.
- We create an enabling work culture and the surroundings with credit and regard for our workers
- First Bank offers highly competitive salary packages to attract and retain high-performing and active workers across different organizational functional areas.
- We offer ongoing learning and expansion opportunities through the First Academy to equip everyone with the required skills and competencies to fulfill their best in their job functions.
- Gives help for professional growth, especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications, e.g. CISA, CFA, ACCA, ITIL, CIPD, CIBN, ICAN, etc.
First Bank Recruitment Qualifications
Note the following prerequisites:
- A minimum of five (5) distinctions, including English and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certification from a recognized institution
- Candidates with sinister criminal annals will not be accepted
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- Must have a good understanding of computer applications
- A detailed CV/Resume
- All candidates must have a good means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal talents
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of acceptable manners and tranquility
Jobs at First Bank Nigeria 2023/2024
Fresh graduates to senior executives are all part of our talent search, and they all thrive in the Bank’s performance-driven career development opportunities provided by our structured grading system.
The current job openings at First Bank Nigeria Plc are listed below.
JOB CODE JOB TITLE Division
FB/IT/2016 – 01 Unit Head, Custom Software Developer Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 02 Head, Enterprise Core Applications – Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 03 Senior Analyst, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application) Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 04 Team Lead, Performance Testing Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 05 Team Lead, Quality Assurance, and Metrics Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 06 Analyst, Performance Test Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 07 Senior Analyst, Network Management Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 08 Senior Analyst, Database /System Admin Services Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 09 Team Lead, Information/Technical Architect Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 10 Team Lead, IT Program/ Projects Manager Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 11 IT Process Management Analyst (Senior) Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 12 Team Lead, Logs and Event Monitoring Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 13 Senior Analyst, Network & Security Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 14 Application Security Risk Officer Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 15 Senior Analyst, Enterprise Core Banking Application Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 16 Senior Analyst, Customer Payment Solutions Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 17 Network Management Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 18 Analyst/Programmer, Process Automation Information Technology
FB/IT/2016 – 19 Network Availability and Performance Monitoring Information Technology
FB/AUD/2016 – 20 Head, Internal Audit FBN Holdings
FB/COM/2016 – 21 Compliance officer FBN Holdings
FB/STR/2016 – 22 Strategy Associate FBN Holdings
Steps to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
To Apply for First Bank Jobs, or First Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 observe the steps below:
If you have an interest in entering our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various operational areas of the Bank, please send in your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact First Bank Nigeria on LinkedIn, and successful applicants will be contacted and put through the First Bank’s recruitment procedure.
For More job positions visit the official recruitment portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com and click on Careers at the top of the home page.
Next, click on either First Bank Jobs or View Available Roles. Now select a job by title, skills, Or by location.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Skill Test notifications will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
To stay updated concerning First Bank jobs, keep seeing this website regularly.
If you have any questions concerning First Bank Recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will reach out to it.